July 11, 2014

[TRANS] BAILA August Issue - Junho



FEEL JUNHO (From 2PM)!

JUNHO (From 2PM) is back with his 2nd album “FEEL”, which is more refined based on the pop element than the previous fresh “Kimi no Koe”.


An A to Z interview with 26 questions about the present of the 24 years old blonde, who pulls off a difficult acrobatic dance with his cute smiling face.


Junho’s hands, this is the actual size!
[They are big that at some point, Jun. K hyung who saw me holding the mic said, “It’s good that your hands are big. Your face looks smaller when you holds mic.”
You see? My hands are similar in size to Chansung’s in the group.]
We will show you Junho’s hands in their actual size. Let’s try to feel of having a hi-touch with them.


A Anniversary If you are to make any commemoration day?


My birthday on January 25th and my solo debut day in Japan on July 24th.
With this, the days which I can enjoy with the fans will be added by two day, right? I want to spend it with the fans by making an enjoyful planning. 


B Blood Type Blood Type

A person who meets me for the first time is usually surprised when I say I have type A blood. Everyone says I look like B or O type.
Although I’m surprisingly careful when I’m alone, I am not at all when I’m with other people~
I’m also certain about my opinions. For reference, type A = timid image in Korea. It’s different in Japan, isn’t it.



C Chansung What are your relationship?

I’m on a dangerous relationship with Chansung (laughs). Although we live in the same dorm, we are close neighbors with our rooms face-to-face.

We also use the same toilet and bathrooms. Recently, we see anything each other do as the door doesn’t close properly (laughs). Although I used to think like well~ during our debut days, I’m now used to it no matter what as we have continuously lived together for years. Now think about it, when I was showering last time, I was washing up in a bathroom and I wasn’t necessarily surprised to see him eventhough I initally thought nobody’s there.




D Dream Now, a dream you want to fulfill

I have fulfilled the dreams I have had until now. To be a singer, solo debut, solo tour.

This year, I also fulfilled the dream I had last year, to have a solo concert in Budokan.

That’s why my dream for next year... To do a solo tour that makes me happy like this again! Though it stays as my personal thought, I wish it can be fulfilled.



E Emperor You have something like “Emperor” in you

Although I know that the fans call me “Emperor Junho” or “Oresama”, I absolutely don’t know why they call me so.
I, for real, only have a little “Oresama” part in me.

Usually, I’m really kind-hearted. I also say things like “I love you~”. I’m one to properly express affections...  

(*Oresama is a way to say ‘me’ in an arrogant way in Japanese. Basically, to think very highly of yourself.)



F Feel 2nd solo album

In the beginning, I imagined about something like riding a motorbike. A moment when I experience something for the first time in my life.
And, a moment where I realize that the said first experience is something that directly fits me.

I myself got excited from the deepest part of my heart.
By thinking that emotion is every important, I made “FEEL” with the will to convey it somehow.

Although this song describes about love, it’s not only that, it also contains that “excited” feeling of mine from the experiences I obtain as I get older.


G Growth Becoming an adult


Unlike the previous solo activities, or activities as a member of 2PM,

I come to realize that [It’s not simple to work as a solo, but it will lead to a big responsibility.]
And this time as I’m having activities with that though in mine, I think I have grown in some aspect.

For the atmosphere of the album, if the previous one was casual, this second one contains energy, with a point of being more active. 


H Hair The reason of your blonde hair

I was long-haired for about 6 months for movie filming.­ Although I lived by putting my long hair up at home, I couldn’t get used to it no matter what (laughs).

I decided that Once the movie is over, I’ll definitely cut it!
I was determinend and made it short, with blonde colour. Fortunately the album concept also includes blonde hair.

I haven’t changed my hairstyle since “HANDS UP”, but the response from the people around me is faint. Only until the point of So you changed your hair~

Even so, now that I think about it, I didn’t quite listen to other people’s opinions about my blonde hair since I myself really like it (laughs).

Although there was discomforts at the beginning when I changed my hairstyle, I have now become used to it after the last few months.
I’m also thinking about changing to another hairstyle.

Maybe I’ll change it, during the tour!?





I I The recent story of [Me]

In the morning when I have work to do, the manager hyung wakes me up through phone calls.

Even on “FEEL” MV filming day, I also asked him to call me at 5:30 on the previous day and then we prepared for the filming.

But, I couldn’t sleep because I was so nervous from thinking about the filming...

So when he called at 5:30, without any thoughts I said “What do we have today?” (laughs).
Maybe because it was suprising that I said that, the manager hyung also said “You’re really asking that?” (laughs).

If I really look into my mind, as I get really nervous, I think I will act strangely no matter what.


J Jump Something you want to jump


Space/time. Although I’ve said it earlier, because I have a habit of worrying too much or thinking really deeply about things,
I think I want to take my time to be able to think about future stuffs.

If only I can think about various things, and see more far places with a relaxed feeling...
Even so, for that anxiety, “Let’s do it properly” can be a driving force though. 


K Kkomaengi How is you interaction with Kkomaengi?


Although average cats seem to sleep 16 hours a day, kkomaengie sleeps more.
When I go home, she always sleeps. Though she won’t play with me either when she’s awake...

She doesn’t like it when I hold her and she goes “Let go!” Even so, if I keep on holding her, she’ll set her nails. I’m raising her though (laughs).

But it can’t be helped because I can barely meet her more than once in half a year.
But nowadays, she started to recognize me as she shook her hands and glanced at me from a distance.

But she completely ignored me when I come close..... haha.


L Lee Junho Lee Junho


I’m constantly in a state where I can’t be satisfied with things. No matter what I do, there’s nothing I’m satisfied with.

It’s because I always think “What is lacking”, “It will be okay if I do it a bit more”, and then I tried to be “Then, what should I do to be able to feel satisfied?”


M Movie About your casting in movies

Although I’ve been active for 6 years as a singer, I’m still a rookie as an actor.


Because I’m standing on the starting line, I’m more nervous than before.
I think, to memorize all of the script is the basic and in expressing my line, I’m always like is it the best to do this?

I always try to find ways to be able to be more natural.
When something comes into my mind, my heart won’t be at ease if I don’t directly practice it.
Even on a moving car, I also murmured my lines, and practiced my crying act while looking at the back mirror.

Obviously, people who don’t know will think of me as a weird person.
Actually, I ever got a call from my mother when I was practicing my crying, and she was surprised because I answered it sounding like I’m on the verge of tears (laughs).

My target as an actor, is to be an actor who is so naturally immeresed into one character in the movie.




N Necessary Things that can be taken away from JUNHO

I want to say this sincerely though... Please let me hear your voice, when I’m standing on the stage.

When I stand on the stage by myself, everyone’s voice really greatly rings in me as my emotion becomes sensitive.
That’s is JUNHO’s strength.

To those who are coming to my concert, please let me hear your voice!


O Originality To be the one and only


Be confident. A person who doesn’t have confidence will say, who will listen to my songs? Who will think that I’m cool?

Even when you aren’t confident, just make the stage as if you are, I think people who see it will be captivated.

I believe that it will lead you to be attractive. 


P Play A play/attraction you recently came to know about


I did bungee jumping. I did it through a broadcast called “SAY YES”, but I greatly enjoyed it!
Bungee jumping is a dangerous attraction where you jumped from a high place.

To run on your own and fall down. Because it’s something that needs a great courage to do, when I did it, it brought confidence to myself.

I wasn’t sure and thought that I couldn’t do it in the beginning (laughs). I recommend it for real.

If, there is someone amongst the readers that want to try it, let’s do it together. Let’s hold “Baila – Bungee Festival” if there are many applicants!

I will be beside everyone who jump in turns and sing to ease you.
On the ♪Can you feel feel feel chorus part, please jump at a time (laughs).


Q Quest Things you want to explore


Of course music. But because it’s not too sure... should I go for science. About what is at the end of the universe. I think artist or people with talent similar to us normally will do well when we go to a place where other people won’t go find us that much.

In a place where I don’t know anything, or to find a beautiful place I have never been, to a place where I can find my own knowledge,

It might stimulate me to produce a piece of work.

In my case, I have an interest in science or space though.




R Relaxtion A place where you feel relaxed

As an artist, it’s the stage. For real, I feel comfortable.
Because I sing with sad songs, cheerful songs filled with my emotion, my five senses sharpen.

In the case of private life, it’s home.
Turning on the TV as I sit on the sofa. To watch my favorite movies or comedy programs, with snacks...  It’s simply the best.


S Special Where is your special part?

Butt. I never lose it no matter when I go on a diet or when I build my body (laughs). Seriously, what’s inside this butt of mine?


T Three Junho’s Lips


Although I knew it through photos that I form a “3” shape with my lips when I’m concentrated in something,
I only knew for the first time today that many amongst the fans love those lips of mine.
My commemoration days, should I add one more with lips-commemoration-day? (laughs)


U Unknown Your habit that you recently came to know about


“3” shaped lips (laughs). This, if you didn’t point it out, I would never know. Also that those lips are really attractive!


V Victory Something that you won recently

I recently played bowling with my friends, and I won!

Although I threw it with my left hand in the beginning, I went to the final with 140 score. After that, I threw it with my right hand and I got 160. I was happy because I surprisingly did well.

Although I won the match, I was the one who bought them food (laughs).


W Wild Your wild side?


Eh, when I made a strike in bowling? As I spend my daily life, there’s almost nothing that makes my wildness come out.
.... But, when I’m showering, I think I’m wild.


X XXX Your secret story


Unintentionally, I wore Chansung’s underwear. The moment I put my feet through, I thought Eh?, but just wore it (laughs).
Actually, it’s suprisingly something that happens often.

It’s because the person who helps at our dorm leaves our laundry gathered as one.
I wrote JH, my alphabet on my underwears, as well.

.... Wait? The last time, I obviously wore one with a “JH” on it, but the size was big.
Perhaps, Chansung wore it first, and then I wore it again after it’s stretched?
That’s why there’s no point in writing my name on it (laughs).


Y Yes! When you’re the most honest

When I’m with a person whom I’m really close with. No matter what, be it sharing a good story, laughing together, or doing an voice impersonation (laughs).

When I’m honest, I laugh a lot and become a mischiveous kid.
And, it’s the best when the music I really like is played.


Z Zeal Things in which you’re immersed recently


The preparation for “FEEL” album. During the production period, I don’t remember if I ever slept before 3 AM....
But, I enjoyed that production process by heart.


I felt good despite the fatigue because I was making a music which I really like and because I was spending a quality time.
Because I made it by using various “feeling” fully, please feel those.



Junho’s face, the actual size!
Junho is, properly small faced.

[Because my face is small and my hands are big, my palms can wholly covered my face.
My favorite part of my face is eyes. I previously thought that it would be difficult for me to make facial expressions because my eyes are small, but now, I came to think that these eyes of mine can hold various expression in them. Mysterious, right?]


Scans credit to timing_kei
Japanese > Korean translation

No comments:

Post a Comment