July 7, 2014

[TRANS] AneCan August Issue - Junho



7 kinds keywords that colored Junho.
About 7 kinds keywords of Junho who has varied charms.
He himself admitted “I like them” regarding this 7 keywords ♥




1. All-rounder



Song, dance, writing-composing, acrobatic, acting... Top all-rounder in 2PM!

  
“Of course I’m happy to receive the praises but, I myself am still not satisfied with some things. If it’s something that I can pull off well then acrobatic is something I’m relatively confident in. Something that I can’t do well, to make others be fascinated to me... I feel a bit shy to go in front of people saying “How am I!” and to appeal them. I want to be a bit bolder!”




2. -Tsundere- Bitter&Sweet



Your nickname is “Emperor”! Are you the opposite from the “mom’s boy” attitude like “oresama”?
(Oresama is a way to say ‘me’ in an arrogant way in Japanese. Basically, to think very highly of yourself.)

  
“I know that the fans call me ‘Oresama’ (laughs). It’s not that I’m self-counscious and act like it though, why is it like that... Seems like I know a bit of the reason why they call me ‘Tsundere’ (laughs). But originally, I’m not a typical ‘mom’s boy’! To behave like a spoilt boy is, to stomp your feet and go ‘Buy me this~ buy me this~’ right? The one that wants to be looked after is Jun. K hyung. He sometimes comes while massaging his shoulders then says ‘Give my neck a massage’. The moment when I’m asking to be pampered is, only when I have a girlfriend. I won’t say such things like ‘Buy me this~ Buy me this~ (laughs).”





3. -Stylish- Fashionista



A constant sensitivity on fashion. He also has a fondness in plain clothes!

  
“I’m recently drawn to simple and comfy to wear clothes. Brands which I’m currently interested in are PIGALLE and OPENING CEREMONY. I’m gathering informantion while seeing a site that handles imported clothes, or going to a select shop. I also recently tried blonde for my hairstyle after a long time. It hurt in the beginning but not I get used to it (laughs).”



  
4. Pureness


Touched by fans’ surprise event... An honest pureness without a beginning and an end.

  
“Between the ‘me’ as an idol artist and the real ‘me’... I think there’s almost no difference. Although I’m not sure what kind of image that everyone get out of me, I think my personality is as you can imagine (laughs). The most recent ocassion when I cried was, when I was in a packed car, practicing my act while reading the script of the movie I recently filmed. My tears came out only until the length of 3 cm, it stopped there (laughs).”





5. -Hard worker- Stoic


Works harder on practicing than anyone. His effort on unseen places maintains his current position.
  

“Even myself, there are some times when I want to laze around too, even when I woke up this morning, I wanted to sleep one hour more (laughs). Even when the manager called to wake me up on ‘FEEL’ filming day, sleep still overtook me that I asked him ‘What are we going to do today?’ It was because I got really exhausted from practicing on the day before! On those nights when I can’t sleep, I’d silently play some music that I’m liking. Nowadays I’m liking Michael Jackson’s new album.”





6. Ambitious


Dome concerts, solo tour... Constantly achieving his targets!
  
(He ever said before, ‘My season will come someday!’)


“It was something I said on a Korean variety program before (shy laughs). It’s embarrassing... It’s because I wanted to let others know more about me at that time. Although I didn’t have such thought like ‘My season came!’, I think fortunately now I have found the chance to show a various side of me to everyone. Because I have many things I want to do, I’m not sure if there won’t be a thing I’m satisfifed with in my life. That’s also a driving force to grow/develop.”



  

7. -Smiling Face- Smile


The line of “Eyes that disappear by the smile” that also appeared in a song he composed baffled everyone.

  
“I often hear that my expressionless face is extremely different from my smiling/laughing face. I think it’s something that can express myself. What will be the most charming expression of me?... Hmm, I don’t know, I’m shy! (while covering his face) As expected, I’ll leave it to ‘smiling face’!”




7 things Junho wants to say to 2PM members.

To Jun. K
“Do well on your solo activities! I’ll be supporting you!”

To Nichkhun
“Do well on your Chinese drama filming until the end!”

To Taecyeon
“You’ve worked hard on drama filming~!”

To Wooyoung
“I don’t know where Wooyoung is and what he is doing... Please show yourself once in a while!”

To Chansung
“I hope he turn the bathroom lights off!”

To myself
“Thank you...”

To 2PM
“Let’s... keep being together forever!”


Even he is like a boy, an adult. Even he is innocent, sexy. JUNHO (From 2PM) Special Interview.
  

This is him being an adult. Junho’s past, present, future.




Junho who achieved Tokyo Dome 2 Days as a member of 2PM—Asia No. 1 Idol and is also active in Japan as a solo artist. Asking about “7 years old”, “17 years old” memories to the current 24-years-old-him.   


“When I was about 7 years old... I don’t remember anything at all (laughs). At that time, I dreamt of being a football, baseball player, swimmer, pilot, programmer, ah even a chef! When I was 17, it was when I won in an open audtition program. Lately, I’m watching the videos from that period again. I’m embarrassed as I was really immature.... I just thought So I managed to get in (laughs). I was so young that I was cute. Final 12 members were chosen out of 6500 people though, I stayed along with 2PM members Taecyeon hyung and Chansung. I was really sad when they got eliminated first...” 




After that you debuted as a member of 2PM, that you advanced quickly isn’t something unknown of to everyone, this time following last year, you’re having your 2nd solo activities.

  
“Because I couldn’t confirm whether I will be able to have a solo activity again or not, I was really happy to be given such chance once again. Although my previous album ‘Kimi no Koe’ was a free and refreshing album, ‘FEEL’ is... my different side... it expresses my bright, lively and dinamic side. For 1 year, rather than how I would express my emotions in the song, I got the sense on how I could develop more so I think it will be able to show how I matured a bit. To me, ‘to mature’ is to have a responsibility. During my solo activities, I learned various things. Because you have to do everything with all your own responsibility when you’re alone... My thoughts about a mature/adult’s date? It’s difficult... Hmm, going to places with a night view, that kind of feeling? (laughs). Ah, I want to go on an outing for 1 night 2 days with camping car!”



Then what would be your image when you reach 37 years old?


“I think I will keep on being active with 2PM members like now. Will it be possible for me to have a dome concert on my own as a solo artist around that time...? I won’t get married as I will be working hard then. I don’t have any specific thoughts on that. If I were to get married, maybe it would be around 40s...”





The first one in 2PM to have Budokan solo concert!
“Please be excited and come.”     




In May this year, 2PM member Jun. K had his solo activities in Japan ahead of you.  


“He made an album that contains whole of ‘Artist Jun. K’ with a very experimental music. It’s a music that only Jun. K can do, and the awesome tracks that he always shows also in 2PM concert’s solo stage.”

  

It seems like you received a great stimulation from the members and began to applied that great flow on your own solo activities. And Junho’s solo tour is starting on July 3rd. How do you find that view of a venue like Budokan.

“Because I’ll be the first one to stand on such a big stage by myself this time, I practiced hard everyday all while being really excited. Last year, the concept was for me and the fans to meet each other in a close distance, but this time I want to feel the energy or the heat from them. We’re going to make an attractive stage and we’re now preparing this and that for it. This and that!”


  
Then is it okay to not think about anything and just come to enjoy it?

  
“Don’t not think, please be excited and come! Be comfortable for your outfit, but be excited/nervous for your heart (laughs). I will be waiting!”



Junho who talked a lot when it comes to work or music matter and members’ stories, but laughed and turned shy throughout any private questions. A youthful yet shy on one side 24 years old and his pro sense as an artist. You can’t take your eyes from that charms which can be thought until the point of an imbalance!



Information


 2014 July 9th release! 2nd Solo mini album “FEEL”
The 2nd album which he self wrote, composed and produced, in which he gained a new musicality to challenge a wide varied genre, be it Rock, R&B, etc. An album in which you can feel a rather refreshing “Mature Junho” charm. A tour in 6 cities, 12 performances including Japan Budokan (12th and 13th August) is started!!



Song Recommendation! From Junho
“Amongst the tracks, the ones that I especially like are ‘FEEL’ and ‘Dangerous’. ‘FEEL’ is about the exciting feeling from people who meet each other for the first time, ‘Dangerous’ express about playing push and pull with a dangerous woman. Please give them a listen!”  





Profile JUNHO (From 2PM)


1990 January 25th born in Korea. In 2008, debuted in Korea as a member of 2PM, Asia No. 1 Beastly Idol. Started to be active in Japan since 2011. Was the first 2PM member to achieve a solo debut in Japan last year with his debut mini album “Kimi no Koe”, ranked 3rd on Oricon weekly album chart.


No comments:

Post a Comment