July 7, 2016

[TRANS] steady August Issue - Junho

Junho is... Stoic

You show your all-time-perfect side from time to time. What is behind that?

It is quite embarrassing to say this myself but (laughs) it's passion. I've dreamed of being a singer-dance performer since I was young. That dream has never changed and now I want to be an artist who can always keep adding new elements and showing various different colors. For music, I imagine myself standing on stage. For acting, I imagine myself [acting] in the screen. These things give me strength.

Junho is... Attractive

As you've captivated fans' hearts, what do you think about your charm as a man?

I've never thought about it. However, there must be something that nobody beside my fans can tell. For instance, I don't think people will like me just by seeing me in public. Also, I'm not the type people fall for at the first sight. I think there are many people who become interested in me after seeing me at concerts, some events or after seeing me with the members in behind the scene of our music video. 

Your fourth mini album is finished!!

In the previous album "SO GOOD", I expressed the whole image of summer. This new one, however, is a mini album in which I break out of the previous concept and pursue the kind of music I want to do. As a result, this mini album expressed "my current everything" the best, I think.

What is your reason choosing "DSMN" as the title track of the mini album?

The song "DSMN" stands for "Don't Stop Me Now" and I think those words represent my current self as it is. I've been constantly striving forward since my debut and those words express my intention to also keep moving forward without resting in the future.

So, Jun. K took part in the song "HYPER".

The recording went very comfortably (laughs) I didn't direct him at all and asked him to do it as he wanted (laughs). I trusted everything to Jun. K who entered the recording booth. All I did was looking at him and the recording went in a very casual atmosphere. I think it came out as the best song.

Your fourth solo tour has also been fixed.

I'm going to hold the concerts with the thought of making one masterpiece. However, I want to take a new challenge in order to understand what I can do, what is there and what's not there for me. I'm thinking hard about stage performances that the audience would love so I hope you will come!


Q&A

What do you think about working older women?
Sexy. I really think so.

What gives you strength?
The time I spend with Johnny and Wolie inside my room. Just being with them makes me feel peaceful. ♥

What do you want to do to your lover? (Kabedon, stroking her hair, grabbing and lifting her chin, or backhug)
Everything!! After I do kabedon to her, I will stroke her hair, grab her chin, kiss her, turn her around and give her a backhug. You can do all these things to your lover~ I also do them!! To Johnny and Wolie (laughs).

What gave you a heart attack recently?
I was lying on my stomach on my bed and playing with my phone when I felt a weight on my thighs. Turned out it was Johnny staring at me. Johnny's expression was so cute that I got a heart attack.

Among 'cool', 'cute', 'sexy' and 'smart', which one has been said to you in your private life?
I've never heard any of them. Since I don't have enough time for my private life...

Woman doing marriage proposal, yes or no?
My song titled "YES" is about proposal. It's about being fully dressed on a stage at a party and singing to a woman to ask her to get married... I think [marriage proposal by a woman] will be complicated at first. However, I think it will make the man happy later on. He will realize that there can also be such woman.

What thoughts do you have when you perform on stage?
I don't think at all. I don't think about other things because I want to give my best performance. 

What is your favorite Ramen?
Donkatsu! It tastes the best.

How long can you wait when your friend or girlfriend is late on your appointment?
I won't wait if it's a friend. If I'm meeting my girlfriend, I will wait until she comes.

What will you say to comfort your girlfriend who worries about having it difficult working for some company?
I would tell her not to go and do those actions from the third question earlier (kabedon, kiss, etc). I love seeing her working hard but I don't want her to overwork herself.

What image do you have of a Japanese woman?
Gentle yet dashing and set on her ideas.

What do you like the best among your mother's cooking?
Kimchi fried rice. I really like it. (Do you want your future wife to make it for you too?) I will make it for her instead.

What is your know-how for managing your mind and body when you're really busy?
You need to control your mind absolutely. When stress is piling up, you need to use your imaginative skill. Meanwhile, you need workout and a good night sleep to manage your body.

Out of all the hairstyles that you have tried so far, which one do you think is the coolest?
The near-white-gold I had during the second mini album "FEEL".

What song have you been listening to?
During the 6 months of working on the album, I've not listened to any song other than "Instant Love".

What is the best photo you took recently?
A photo with my beloved family whom I live with. On my left is Wolie and on my right is Johnny. I want to see it all the time. 

You're on a date with your girlfriend and she has something on her teeth. What will you do?
I will kind of take it away without embarrassing her.

What are three things do you want your girlfriend to have?
There is nothing in particular but... Being together with me, thinking only about me and making me a good food.

What is the source of your idea?
My own imaginative skill. I've liked imagining things and expressing them to other people since I was young that I drew comics and wrote stories.

Imagine you had work to do early in the morning of tomorrow but your girlfriend called you late at night saying that she missed you. What would you do?
"I'm on my way right away."

What part of older women do you consider charming?
They are experienced thus they can teach me a lot of things. I think that is cool. However, I don't intend to whine (act childish) or depend on them. I want to stood up for them and protect them.

Do you have a favorite song out of your self-composed ones?
My new song "Instant Love". It is a song with a really new feel.

Do you have any habit when talking?
I think I don't have one.

Please leave a message for 'steady' readers.
I will also be running this summer! Please follow me!

What is your phone's background picture?
(Junho was worried about bringing up cats again) Johnny and Wolie. Because I'm a father of cats.






Source
Japanese - Korean translation: @jh_my 1 2

No comments:

Post a Comment