August 14, 2014

[TRANS] The release of FEEL interview with Genie - Junho



Q. You are greeting your fans through your second album a year after the release of your first solo album in Japan. Please say a comeback comment to the fans who have been waiting for you~



A. Everyone of the Genie family, hello~ This is 2PM’s Junho! After about a year, I’m meeting everyone with my second solo album. I think it becomes more meaningful this time around as I can also meet you through the Korean version of it especially. ^^  Since I really worked hard to prepare it, please give lots of love~

Q. Please introduce the title track FEEL!



A. Yes,  it is a track that mixes the electronic sound of basic trend with the nostalgic melodies from the past 90s’ sensitivity. The song is about someone’s life that usually passes meaninglessly but turns into colorful and beautiful from monochrome days once he meets his loved one.

Q. Do you write and compose all the tracks for your solo album this time as well?



A. Yes, following my first solo album, I also tried to write, compose, even produce this album, if my first solo album ‘Kimino Koe’ was a casual album with only a little bit of power, this album ‘FEEL’ is a really dynamic and lively album which can truly shows myself.

Q. What is the music that can display the self of ‘Junho’? 



A. A continuously changing self?^^ I’m not picky on genres. If you listen to this album from the beginning until the end, it is packed with various genres, starting from dance, rock, acoustic, until ballad.

Q. On July 9th, the release day of your album in Japan, you achieved triple champion, your comment at that time?


A. My album ranked 1st on the music sector of Oricon Daily Chart, Tower Record Daily Chart, and HMV Music Show on the release day. My comment at that time… That it’s awesome?^^ I think it only made me think to do even better for the lots of  love I have received.  

Q. You seems eager about solo activities, from solo album, solo Japan tour, Chinese drama OST, even movie casting. Next planning for your activities?


A. I spent this summer being really busy. Solo album and tour, I’ve also started the filming for my new movie ‘Twenty’ recently. Although I have many works, I feel good because I’m rather busy. In coming future, I would like to keep on being busy with working as a singer and actor, I want to grasp them all. Since it will be better for me not to do everything altogether if I can’t do one of them, I want to absolutely do well in both of them. Ah, and it’s planned for me to greet everyone as a member of 2PM soon. It is coming really soon! Please look forward to it. ^^

Q. At last, please greet Genie family.


A. Alright, please end this summer freshly together with Junho’s FEEL! This has been Junho. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment